Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome

I started this because my journal in LiveJournal suddenly became unstable. One day I was posting and the next I was looking at a blank page. Not even a blizzard could compare. Everything I had been posting for the past - I don't know, 4 years? - is in limbo. I hope not lost.

So I will post starting here. Maybe I'll get lucky and this will be the first going backward. Starting here, then jumping back to the beginning and reposting them here in order. We'll see. If not, R.I.P. to the original Bohemian Lounge.

I call it the Bohemian Lounge because Bohemian, other than the ethnic region, mean unconventional. That's me. I'm bipolar. People who are bipolar or ADD are often eccentric. ADD and bipolar are more closely related than most people know, or are ready to admit.

So I'll post here, and maybe a couple of others, hoping my original journal revives so I can have the pleasure of shutting the errant child down.

1 comment:

  1. The original Bohemian Lounge can be found at http://davjohn.livejournal.com/.

    After thinking about it, this should have been named the Bohemian Lounge II.

    ReplyDelete